Production Planner 4288 views14 applications
- £28-35k dependant on experience
- Pension contributions
- Excellent career prospects
Are you a Production Planner with excellent organisational skills, knowledge and experience of working in manufacturing? Would you like to be part of a fast-paced growing company that are striving to change and drive operational excellence.
- Working closely with Production Manager to create, develop and measure operational plans
- Plan daily, weekly and monthly schedules in line with monthly sales plan and customer requirements.
- Utilise the existing MRP system (EPICOR) to maximise performance
- Generate and understand data reports to input into a scorecard/dashboard for production KPI’s
- Maintain orderbook integrity in relation to planned start and completion dates
- Previous experience of Production Planning is essential
- Competent IT skills including ERP system and proficient in Excel
- Ambitious and keen to develop
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate and interact with manufacturing, sales and technical teams
- Experience of execution and control, of operations (ECO) desirable
- A specialist engineering company producing high integrity components for a variety of industry sectors including Aerospace Automotive, and Industrial Turbines.
- Ambitious growth plans
- Offering a competitive salary and benefits package
If you are an experienced Production Planner, apply with your CV to Nick Dale at TRF Professional, a division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.