Patternmaker 3881 views3 applications
Apprenticeship trained Patternmaker
- £33,360 salary plus overtime
- Excellent pension contributions
- Training and development
- Parking on site
- Provision of all PPE and tools
Are you an apprenticeship trained patternmaker? You’ll join a leading manufacturer in the North West, providing superior engineered solutions for the oil and gas industries.
If you’re around Rochdale and you need a new challenge; apply now!
- Ability to work with different materials; wood, metal and resin
• Familiarity with foundry processes an advantage
• Confident with the repair and modification of patterns used in the preparation of moulds
• Competent to produce products to a specific requirement and high standard
• Willingness to adopt Lean manufacturing principles
• Motivation towards improving health and safety culture
• Positive attitude to modern manufacturing processes
• Must possess a recognised apprenticeship with a technical certificate
- Have you worked as a Patternmaker?
- Able to read, understand drawings.
- Will take responsibility for a machining project from programming.
- Can work to strict deadlines.
- Can use Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to work overtime.
- Naturally, you’ll have worked with CNC machinery
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Apprenticeship trained
- Global company
- Growing each year and taking on new projects
- Good company culture – honest, fun and hardworking
- Leading manufacturers of composite materials UK
- Treat their team very well
- This role is based on-site in Rochdale
To apply please send your CV in confidence to Sue Holden at TRF Technical a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd