Buyer 3834 views7 applications
- £25-30k basic
- Continued career development
- Plenty of other benefits
Are you an experienced Buyer within a distribution/wholesale environment? Join the team of a specialist wholesaler and distributor of renewable energy products.
- Manage supplier relationships and ensure stock availability.
- Maintenance of purchasing contracts, agreements and terms.
- Identifying suppliers.
- Responding to internal stock requests.
- Manage suppliers open order books.
- Placing and managing outgoing POs.
- Maintaining Auto-Order data, correct lead times, minimum stocks etc where appropriate.
- Supplier relationships/communications/QBRs.
- Understanding of products and their applications, markets and their drivers, customers and their needs.
- Far East sourcing
- Keep up to date with market trends.
- Understand manufacturers capabilities, capacities and priorities and put in place contingency.
- Ability to see the wider impact and plan for consequence.
- Negotiation and risk management skills.
- Market leaders within their specialist field
- Great reputation with loyal clients
- Ambitious growth plans
- Connected with many global suppliers
- Fun culture and a great team to be part of
- Employees are treated well!
If you’re commutable to Huddersfield and have a background as a Buyer, apply with your CV to Nick Dale at TRF Technical, a division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.